Tuesday, March 8, 2016

❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿ "Fool For Love" (Believe #2) Cover Reveal Day ❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿


It's the cover reveal day of Author Karen Ferry's second book in The Believe Series, "Fool For Love"!


Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 27th April, 2016
Cover Design: Louisa Maggio of LM Creations:http://lmbookcreations.wix.com/lm-creations
ADD TO GOODREADS:https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25815671-fool-for-love


BLURB
What do you do when everything you thought you knew about yourself turns out to be a lie, forcing you to re-evaluate your life?
Do you face them?
Or do you run?
My name is Suzy. I am the girl who has always believed in fairytales, unicorns, and that wishing upon a shooting star would make all my dreams come true.
I have always had faith that I would find my very own Prince Charming. I have always been certain that we all have a soul mate...that we will find our true love someday, and that we must never give up.
But not that long ago, I started to wonder...
What if my Prince is in fact...a Princess?
Why is it so hard to be seen for who I am?
Love is love, isn’t it?
I have started to lose faith in my once so adamant beliefs: where is my one? Where is the person who will be able to restore my faith in the fairy-tale and the happy-ever-afters?
Is New York the right place for someone like me? Or will she squish me like a small, insignificant bug beneath her feet?
Only time will tell.
***While this is book #2 in The Believe Series, it can be read as a standalone novel. Due to the sexual nature and subjects addressed, it is not appropriate for readers under the age of 18.***
You can find Karen Ferry here:
Instagram: @authorkarenferry
‪#‎FFL‬
‪#‎CoverReveal‬
‪#‎ComingSoon‬
@authorkarenferry










No comments:

Post a Comment