Saturday, March 19, 2016

~Release Blitz~ Three Loving Words by DC Renee




IT'S LIVE!


Releases March 19th



I hate you. I heard those words so many times from his mouth that they lost their meaning. His “three loving words” is how I mockingly referred to them. It didn’t bother me, though, because I hated him, too.

He was gorgeous, with dark tousled hair, full lips, a strong jaw, and a body deserving of a magazine cover. He was rich and cared for his mother deeply. On paper, he was the perfect husband. The problem? He was my husband.

I dreamed of a fairytale love story for as long as I could remember. I dreamed of a boy to fall head over heels for me and treat me like the sun rose and set at my feet, especially after living in the shadow of my perfect sister and never feeling good enough for my family. When I decided to earn my parents’ love in a dramatic fashion, I’ll admit that I never imagined marrying him would end up part of the bargain.

The kicker? Enzo Faust didn’t want to marry me, either. And yet, here we are, a man that I both fear and loathe is my “I do…for better or worse.” I just didn’t anticipate that it’d be more ‘worse’ than ‘better.’
I’m Paige Stiles, and here’s my story.






I have three words for you regarding DC Renee’s latest release- GOTTA BUY IT!

Three Loving Words is exceptional to say the least and is unlike any other romance book out there.  It’s unique. It’s intriguing. If I do say so, it’s one hell of a book that will captivate you until the very end.  I devoured this story and loved every single second of Enzo and Paige’s Hate Story.   Their hate driven arranged marriage filled  your mind with so many questions, drama, and passion that you just can’t get enough of while reading.    I absolutely fell in love with these stubborn, determined characters even when I hated them too.  

Renee has a way with storytelling and truly understands how to maintain that perfect momentum of buildup within her story.  Her characters are thought provoking.  She is a master at angst driven stories brimming over with so much sexual tension it has you turning pages as fast as you can read.  Renee delivers a story that plays so well off the reader’s emotions that they too, find themselves hating and loving along with the story.

Three Loving Words isn’t just one of those stories that can be overlooked. It’s one that demands to be read.  It’s full of heartache, vulnerability, hate and most of all love.  I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars.  It’s shout it from the rooftops good and well worth any amount of money to read.  If you read nothing else this year, pick up Three Loving Words by DC Renee.  You won’t regret it.





DC Renee has been writing all her life, from cheesy poems in elementary school (i'll share an example just so you know how cheesy: Flowers are my favorite thing; they usually bloom during spring. Pink, blue, yellow and green, so many colors that I have seen...etc.) to short stories and monologues, and eventually fan fictions for Days of Our Lives.

It was thanks to that superbly encouraging fan fiction community that DC found the courage to publish her first book - Let Me Go. It held fast in the top 100 Best Selling Contemporary Romance Fiction Novels on Amazon for over a month, going as low as the top 20's. Naturally, she loves to read, but she also likes watching hockey, dancing for fun, and loves her family.







 

Hosted by:





No comments:

Post a Comment