Friday, April 22, 2016


BLOG TOUR REVIEWS


LOVING YOU
Love Wanted in Texas Book 5
By Kelly Elliott
Publishing: APRIL 19, 2016




In the long awaited conclusion to the Wanted, Broken, and Love Wanted in Texas series, New York Times bestselling author Kelly Elliott brings you a story filled with angst, cowboys, and fairytale love.
Taylor Atwood and Jase Morris finally found their way to one another. Life couldn’t have been more perfect for either one of them as they began to build a future together.
When tragedy strikes, Taylor’s perfect world is gone in an instant, leaving her with nothing but unanswered questions. Will she find the strength to go on, or will the idea of Jase possibly being gone forever prove to be more than Taylor can handle?
Facing life’s toughest situations, Taylor and Jase will both learn that nothing is stronger than family and true love.

Loving You is the sixth and final book in the Love Wanted in Texas series.

Buy Links





Wow. We come to the end of an era with Kelly Elliott and her Wanted series which started it all. Loving You is the final novel that ties up The Wanted Series, Love Wanted in Texas Series as well as the Broken Series. The whole time when I knew Kelly was going to be writing the kids from Wanted and Broken, I was SO hoping that she would intertwine them into each other and boy did she ever. Jase is officially mine.. Sorry, NOT sharing him!!! Jase and Taylor are one of my favorite couples overall from all the kids. These two together give you the perfect level of romance, steaminess, and angst.
There were times I REALLY wanted to smack Jase but he comes around in the long run. The chemistry that Taylor and Jase share is undeniable and their passion is scorching. The ups and downs in this book were perfect level of every emotion range. I was almost chewing my nails during parts of this book. The way that Elliott intertwined both series was perfect as well. She gives you enough from both sides to refresh you on those families as well. PS I totally fell in love with Layton even more!
I am sad to see these books come to an end but Kelly Elliott finished it off with a bang. Thank you Kelly for such an amazing group of characters both young and old. They will forever be a part of my heart.. And ps… am still crying over the bonus epilogue!!!

Loving You by Kelly Elliott can only be described as one thing- a homecoming.  Elliott closes out this unbelievable chapter in both her life and her readers lives with the conclusion of the Love Wanted in Texas Series, Wanted Series and Broken Series. Elliott brings everything back home to our beloved town of Mason where dreams take root becoming reality, families are reunited and made, and forever love is a reality, not a fairytale.  

In Loving You we finally get to hear the youngest of the Wanted children, Taylor’s story.  Taylor has always been the innocent, shy one of the bunch.  Always following in the footsteps of her family and friends, she’s never really had a strong voice until she meets her forever love- Jase.  
Jase Morris knows he is no good for Taylor.  Loving her enough to give up his dreams of a life with her by his side, Jase pushes Taylor away until he decides life isn’t worth living without her.  But like all forever kind of love, fate and destiny have other plans when Taylor’s life is redirected and Jase crosses her path once again.

Elliott does an exceptional job at uniting all these series giving readers one epic send off that truly captures all the love that we’ve had and come to feel for these characters without downplaying Taylor and Jase’s story or connection.  I loved seeing all of Elliott’s story worlds collide, weaving together in such an effortless way that lifted my heart as I said goodbye to some characters that initially jump started my love of reading once again.  For this reason alone, you should pick up this book, invest in these characters and find out why everyone has fell in love with them.  
WOW! Another phenomenal read by Kelly Elliott! What an amazing way to end this series and a fantastic way to say goodbye to a family that I fell in love with from the very first book. So if you haven't read the other books in this series stop right now go back and do so. I promise you will not regret it!
This book follow Brad and Amanda's (from the Wanted Series) daughter Taylor, and Whitley and Layton's (from the Broken series) son Jase. (don't worry there is a family tree to help you) Jase has been in love with Taylor since the moment he met her. But he allows fear and feelings of inadequecy stand in the way. When fate continues to throw the two together their attraction and chemistry is cannot be fought.
Kelly Elliott writes a story that will suck you in and have you living in another world where love and family are number 1, and really isn't that what we all want. For the past few years, since i discovered Wanted, I have lived in this world and I am so sad to see it end.



Excerpt:


Her hand moved lightly across my back as she softly repeated the one thing no one had told me I could do.
“Taylor, let it out. Just cry and let it out.”
My emotions were beginning to mix together. I wasn’t sure if I was angry or sad. My throat and my chest ached. Looking at her, I shook my head. “He promised me, Libby. He promised me!” I shouted.
Standing, I began to pace across the room. “He was my everything and he’s gone. How am I supposed to go on? I can’t go on! Damn it, I don’t want to go on without him.” Tears began to stream down my face as Libby wiped hers away. “He’s gone and I feel so lost.” A sob escaped from my lips as Libby stood up. Holding my hand up to stop her, I shook my head. “I don’t know who to be angry with! If one more person tells me everything will be fine, I’m going to punch them!”
“Grace. We can use Grace for that,” Libby said.
My eyes widened in surprise as I let Libby’s words sink in. “I think Meagan would be the better choice. She used to steal my make-up all the time.”
Libby cracked a small grin. “It’s okay to be angry.”
My lips trembled. “I don’t know what I am, Lib. All I know is I feel so lost without him.”
Libby took me in her arms as we sank back to the bed.
I wasn’t sure how long Libby had stayed in Jase’s room with me. We sat on his bed in silence as I stared out into the darkness.




ABOUT KELLY ELLIOTT

Kelly Elliott is married to a wonderful Texas cowboy who has a knack for making her laugh almost daily and supports her crazy ideas and dreams for some unknown reason...he claims it's because he loves her!
She’s also a mom to an amazing daughter who is constantly asking for something to eat while her fingers move like mad on her cell phone sending out what is sure to be another very important text message.
In her spare time she loves to sit in her small corner overlooking the Texas hill country and write.
One of her favorite things to do is go for hikes around her property with Gus....her chocolate lab and the other man in her life, and Rose, her golden retriever. When Kelly is not outside helping the hubby haul brush, move rocks or whatever fun chore he has in store for her that day, you’ll find her inside reading, writing or watching HGTV.
LINKS:
Twitter: @author_kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment