Wednesday, April 13, 2016

From the Beginning Tour Banner From the Beginning by: Mignon Mykel Prescott, #0.5 Publication Date: April 4, 2016 Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance From the Beginning Cover

Purchase (99c or #FREE with #KindleUnlimited!): Amazon

Synopsis: Before the Prescott family became big in the hockey world, there was just Noah Prescott, fighting for a spot on an NHL roster. Never did he imagine a simple note from a shy fan would speed up his world.
Ryleigh Scott had an issue talking to men, but she knew she couldn’t pass up the opportunity to talk to Noah — potentially negative labels, be damned. Never did she imagine a simple note would start what could only be described as the beginning of the rest of her life. This is Noah and Ryleigh — before the NHL contract, before the kids, before going back home. This is Noah and Ryleigh from the beginning. goodreads-badge-add-38px


Excerpt: 

There was something about watching a woman fall apart in your hands.
And I was fucking excited to watch this woman do just that.
We had moved to her room, her leading the way with her hand in mine; now we stood beside her bed. She was worrying her lip again. The nerves were back in her eyes, but at the same time, excitement radiated from her. I reached between us to gently pry her lip from between her teeth. “We can stop.”
She shook her head, looping her arms around my neck. “No. Please don’t stop.” She lifted to her toes and teased her lips against mine. This time, I took it where I wanted it, sweeping my tongue along the seam of her lips until she parted.
When her tongue timidly met mine, I wanted to shout out hallelujah. With a hand on her cheek and a hand on her hip, I led the kiss. Keeping it simple for the time being, reveling in the feel of her tongue in my mouth, mine in hers, I trailed my hand from her hip to her lower back, not without first sliding under her tunic. I needed to feel her skin, warm in my hands.
She gasped slightly against my lips, but fell back into the kiss. When her hands slid down my chest to grab the bottom hem of my shirt, I pulled back from her and reached behind my head to pull the article over my head.
I let her look, watching as her eyes traced my shoulders, my pecs, my abs. Her eyes snagged on what I assumed was the scar on my shoulder from my surgery.
When her eyes returned up to mine, I reached for the bottom of her tunic and lifted a brow.
Wordlessly, she nodded and I slowly lifted it up, watching as inch by inch she was slowly exposed.
Her softly rounded tummy, the inward draw of her waist, the flare again at her ribs. Clearing her breasts, I continued the pull upward even though I wanted to stop and take a moment to appreciate the mounds in a lacey unlined bra, her dusky nipples straining against the pale pink lace.
Ryleigh lifted her arms and allowed me to pull her top completely off. Her hands moving in between us, her fingers of one hand fiddling with those of the other. I dropped her top beside mine then took her hands in mine, lifting them to my lips.
When I put my lips against her hands, a soft, barely-there smile graced her face.
She was beautiful.
Knowing without a doubt this was easier for her if I shed layers first, I dropped her hands to work my button fly. Before I undid all of them, though, I pulled a condom from my pocket and tossed it to the bed. I watched as her eyes followed my movements. Still trying to go at a pace she’d be ok with, I finished unbuttoning my fly and pushed down my jeans. After kicking them off, I stood in front of her in black boxer-briefs.
Her eyes dipped down.
If she somehow missed my arousal before, she certainly wasn’t going to now. My dick strained heavily against the cotton, the head nearly peeking out of the top band.
I was fully prepared to ditch the cotton when she took a turn, slowly peeling out of her yoga pants.
Finally, she stood in front of me in her pink lace bra and, holy hell was I surprised, a black lace thong. There was no fucking way I was exploding before I got in her. No fucking way. I reached down and squeezed myself, hoping to ease the urge.
“So fucking beautiful.” My voice was gritty with need.

BOOK TRAILER

#PrescottFamily

Teaser 1

ABOUT MIGNON MYKEL

Mignon Mykel
Mignon is a twenty-something (…getting awfully close to thirty-something) who resides in Wisconsin. An avid reader since her preschool days, she ‘blames’ her mother for teaching her to read during that all-important time during a forming brain. Some of her earlier memories of reading include her mother buying her a book at the mall — and finishing the book before they even returned home.
Writing happened soon after the reading started. Her first writing piece can be found in a box of other important papers from growing up. It’s about an apple who was her friend, but she had to eat.
The first series Mignon started to write was about a close family of one brother and his three younger sisters. She started writing this family and their friends in 2005, but as soon as the Prescott family took over her mind, the Ashbys fell silent. Maybe someday we’ll all hear from the Ashbys, but those Prescotts…. The Prescotts are excited to have their stories told.

GIVEAWAY

From the Beginning Giveaway Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment