Wednesday, May 18, 2016

AHeartofTimeEbook
Cover Design: MadHat Books
Release Date: May 18, 2016
 
Synopsis
“Time of death...” the doctor said. I won’t forget that moment I looked over at Ellie—the paleness of her once rosy cheeks, the blue hue coating her perfect lips—the woman I had been with since we were five years old. My wife. My best friend...and the mother to our newborn baby girl. You promised me we would be together forever, I wanted to tell her.She gave me her forever, I told myself. Her forever just ended at twenty-five. “You need to say your goodbyes...” the doctor said. How do I say goodbye to the one person in my life I could never say goodbye to? My body is numb, and my heart hurts. Hurts like someone just ripped it out of my chest. Which is ironic ... “We are going to remove her heart now, Hunter. It was her wish to donate,” the doctor said. She never told me this. She never told me another woman would carry on with her beating heart. She never told me this woman knew me but wouldn’t let me know her. She never told me if I should follow her heart, or if I should follow mine. She knew. She could have told me...  
Goodreads
    Amazon US <3 http://amzn.to/1rRVwxR
Teaser5
 

There are so many thoughts I’ve had on this book since reading it two days ago, I still struggle to write down my best words to capture the heart and emotion that is within the pages of this book.  A Heart of Time by Shari Ryan is one of those books that just gobbles your soul right up.  It’s screen worthy, a must have read that will take you on a journey of both mended and broken hearts.  

In A Heart of Time, Ryan gives us the story of a young widowed single father and his beautiful daughter Olive.  Struggling to make it through life after losing the love of his, Hunter devotes all his time to his daughter and the monthly letter from his deceased wife’s heart now beating in a stranger. Torn between the past love and the opportunities that lie before him, Hunter has some very hard decisions before him and the way he’s is choosing to live his life.  Ryan delivers his journey in an effortless story that will grab, jerk, and tug on your heartstrings demanding you to not look away until the very end.  

I am so happy that Ryan chose to write this story the way she did.  Love is complicated, yet beautiful and there are so many different forms of it that you come across in one lifetime. I think Ryan did a spectacular job of capturing true essence of love within this story.  Her characters were so heartfelt, emotionally strong yet vulnerable, and deeply complex.  I just can’t say enough wonderful things about this story!  If you are looking for something different, something real, that will rock you to the core, then look no further than Ryan’s A Heart of Time. I promise you won’t walk away from this book having not been grateful to hear it’s message.
Giveaway
 
Kindle Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - w/ Special Offers (Winners Choice of Color)
 

    Teaser4    
About the Author
Shari J. Ryan is an Amazon Top 100 Bestselling author, a Barnes & Noble Top 10 Bestselling author, and an iBookstore #1 Bestselling author. She hails from Central Massachusetts where she lives with her husband and two lively little boys. Shari has always had an active imagination and enjoys losing herself in the fictional worlds she creates. When Shari isn’t writing, she can usually be found cleaning toys up off the floor.
 
Connect with Shari
Newsletter Signup: http://sharijryan.com/sign-up/
Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/1VSrO8t
Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/1NzXSLp
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/1TwFt16
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/21fi4Vg
cropped-SSFprLogo3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment