Friday, August 26, 2016

Blind Spot by Katana Collins

BlindSpot_Tour

Blind Spot

by Katana Collins Publication Date: August 8, 2016 Genres: Adult, Entangled: Embrace, New Adult, Romance Blind Spot Cover

BUY:

Synopsis: I’m used to going for the easy things in life. The easy A in school. The easy lay in bed. The easy life my trust fund affords me. Until I met Shelby. Never in my life have I found retro T-shirts and ChapStick so damn sexy. She’s exactly what I never knew I wanted. And she’s *anything* but easy. But suddenly, easy is overrated.
Only one damn problem… For Shelby, *hating me* is easy.
For the first time in my life, I have to work for something. And though she may not be easy…she’ll be worth it.
goodreads-badge-add-38px


Blind Spot by Katana Collins was one of those books that made my heart all gooey from the inside out.  I absolutely fell so in love with Collins’ french speaking tutor boy Tate.  His attraction, and later connection, to Shelby just turned my insides to mush.  He is definitely a book boyfriend to claim as yours!  

Originally when I read this book, I felt like it would be a classic story of poor girl falls for rich boy, but Collins’ really surprised me.  Yes, in the bare bones of this story that is exactly what you will find. But it’s what’s in between that’ll capture your heart.  Collins’ main character Shelby had so many layers to her.  With each page you discovered something bigger, something heartfelt, and something desirable not only for Tate but for the reader to fall in love with.  Shelby is strong, loving, and kind even after being dealt a crappy hand at life.  I found her resilient character inspiring.  Tate isn’t your typical rich boy. Sure, at the beginning that’s exactly what you expected, however just like Shelby’s character with every page I turned I found him so much deeper, more caring and full of love to give to someone who actually wants it. I don’t think Collins could have written two better characters to fall in love with each other.

Although this is my first novel by Collins, it won’t be my last.  She is definitely a writer that’s leapt onto my radar that I will continue look for what’s next from.  If you are looking for a sweet, book boyfriend to fall in love with then grab up Blind Spot today and fall for Tate.


Blind Spot Teaser 1

ABOUT KATANA COLLINS

Katana Collins
Katana Collins bounced between a lot of different careers, including actor, photographer, television producer and finally after ten years of various jobs, she finally found her niche writing romance novels. With over ten books in a variety of romance genres, (paranormal, new adult, contemporary, and suspense to name a few), she's been keeping very busy these last few years.
She lives in Portland, Maine with her husband and brood of rescue animals. Most days, she can be found hunched over her laptop in a cafe, guzzling gallons of coffee, and wearing fabulous (albeit sometimes impractical) shoes. www.katanacollins.com
Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @katanacollins.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Blind Spot Giveaway Graphic

IndieSageBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment