Thursday, August 18, 2016

Loving His Forever by LeAnn Ashers

Title: Loving His Forever
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: August 18, 2016
Braelyn
I'm nobody. Homeless, afraid of my own shadow and haunted by memories. I went through the motions, but I wasn't living. Until him. He made me live again. He became my everything. Until he came back. The man that caused me to live in my own personal hell for years.
Ethan
Brae is broken. She's haunted by memories. I saw the fire in her eyes flicker and it was enough. It consumed me. I was determined to see her thrive. I didn't expect to fall in love with her and that it would become everything. Nothing will stop me from protecting her. He will pay for her pain.


Love knows no bounds and knows no time limits. What LeAnn Asher is creating with this series is something totally magical and something refreshing. Some may think its rushed and some may think it's too far fetched but in my eyes, it is a stunning tale that will make you swoon and fall in love. After reading Protecting His Forever, I was very intrigued with Brae and Ethan and I really wanted to see their side of the story. Asher did not disappoint as she delivered a jam packed, fast paced and sexy story! 
My heart broke for Brae from the beginning for everything she went through and in all honesty to me was very realistic. Ethan is a total take charge alpha but is the sweetest and most caring you will ever meet. Their chemistry is off the hook right from the start. I love how he helped her heal through out such a horrific. He is her rock and together, she finds love at the most unexpected time. Her confidence comes back, her soul which was essentially stripped from her is back in full force.
Overall, I love these characters that Asher is creating. There is your mystery and intrigue wrapped in which keeps the story fast paced and I adore that about these tales but that there is no real drama. It is such a refreshing thing to not have evil girlfriends or guys being a jerk. I really cannot wait to see more from this author as she is going to be one to watch! Very solid 4 1/5 stars from me!


“EEEKKK!!! Just freaking WOW!!! **sigh** Ms. LeAnn nailed it again!” ~5 Star Review by Ms. Me28
“Ms. Ashers will have you enthralled from start to finish with Loving His Forever and wanting to read the next book…” ~5 Star Review by April (Goodreads)


LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.
  
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment