Friday, August 5, 2016

Your Forever Love by Layla Hagen

Today we have the release week tour for Layla Hagen’s Your Forever Love. I am so excited to share this with you! Check it out and grab your copy today! Your Forever Love RWB Ban About Your Forever Love: LHYourForeverLoveBookCover6x9_HIGH Eric Callahan is a powerful man, and his sharp business sense has earned him the nickname Shark. Yet under the strict façade is a man who loves his daughter and would do anything for her. When he and his daughter move to San Francisco for three months, he has one thing in mind: expanding his business on the West Coast. As a widower, Eric is not looking for love. He focuses on his company, and his daughter. Until he meets Pippa Bennett. She captivates him from the moment he sets eyes on her, and what starts as unintentional flirting soon spirals into something neither of them can control.   Pippa Bennett knows she should stay away from Eric Callahan. After going through a rough divorce, she doesn’t trust men anymore. But there’s something about Eric that just draws her in. He has a body made for sin, and a sense of humor that matches hers. Not to mention that seeing how adorable he is with his daughter melts Pippa’s walls one by one. The chemistry between them is undeniable, but it’s the connection that grows deeper every day that has both of them wonder if love might be within their reach. When it’s time for Eric and his daughter to head back home, will he give up on the woman who has captured his heart or will he do everything in his power to remain by her side? Get your copy today!


Excerpt

Pippa and I fell into the goddamn pool. When I surface from the water, my daughter’s shrieking with laughter.
“You were supposed to give me directions,” I tell Pippa, who’s standing a few feet away from me in the water and laughing even harder than Julie.
“I was,” she explains between chuckles. “And I somehow directed both of us into the pool. I’m sorry. I was too busy making sure the kite didn’t end up in a tree to pay attention to our feet.”
I break into laughter too, and man, it feels good. Julie looks between Pippa and me as if we’re two big idiots—which, of course, we are. Two grown adults up to their navels in the swimming pool because they didn’t watch their step. Damn kite. Which reminds me….
“Anyone see the kite?” I ask.
Julie points to a spot beyond the pool. “There. It’s high up in the tree, though.”
“I’ll get it down tomorrow,” I assure her.
"I don't know about you," Pippa says, "but I'm cold." She swims to the steps. I suck in a breath as she climbs out. Sweet Jesus. Pippa in a wet dress is irresistible. It sticks to her body, showing off every delicious curve: her round, perky ass, her waist, and beautiful breasts. My imagination supplies images of all the other delicious parts of her that are not on display. Images so vivid that I have a full-on boner. Damn it.
"Aren't you coming out?" Pippa says, swirling around to me.
Her blonde hair clings to her translucent skin, and bless her, she's so unaware of what she's doing to me that she's not even bothering to hide her body. My daughter joins Pippa at the edge of the pool, a curious expression on her face.
"Why aren't you coming out, Dad?"
"I'll be out in a minute," I inform them, looking away from Pippa to try to calm the situation in my boxers. Numbers. Yeah. If I think about the sales reports I was reading before I left my office today that should work. Except it doesn't. My dick twitches with awareness just knowing Pippa is a few feet away. Okay, think, Eric. Think. I need Pippa to know what’s going on, so she can leave my sight. That's the only way I'll calm down. But I can't exactly spell out the reason with my daughter here.
"Bones," I blurt out. "Some of my bones hurt. The water helps."
Julie raises her eyebrows. “You’re not making sense, Dad.” Of course not. I’m trying to bullshit my way out of this. I’m the worst father in the world.
Pippa looks crestfallen. Come on, Pippa. Adult code. Replace the s with an r. She continues to stare at me questioningly, so clearly she’s not getting it.
“There’s some wood here in the water. I’ll pick it up.” Wood. Come on, Pippa. Finally, her eyes widen in understanding, as Julie says, “I think Dad hit his head when he fell in the pool.”
Pippa giggles, then tells Julie, “Let’s you and I go inside. I'm cold and I need a towel."
LHYourForeverLoveTEASERS4b
LHYourForeverLoveTEASERS1b

  About Layla Hagen: I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can’t wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it Connect with Lyla: Website: https://twitter.com/laylahagen Facebook: https://facebook.com/LaylaHagenBooks/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/laylahagen   LHYourForeverLoveTEASERS3b

  Enter Lyala’s Giveaway: <a class="rcptr" href="http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/2122f14429/" rel="nofollow" data-raflid="2122f14429" data-theme="classic" data-template="" id="rcwidget_qdb75juz">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js"></script> LHYourIrresistibleLoveTEASER4

  As a special bonus, today is the release of the audio book of YOUR IRRESISTIBLE LOVE by Lyala Hagen! Grab your copy! Buy links for the AUDIO version: Title: Your Irresistible Love (The Bennett Family Series, Book 1) Amazon Tantor Buy links for the audio version: Amazon | Amazon UK | iBooks | Nook | Kobo | Google Play    

No comments:

Post a Comment