Friday, September 30, 2016

Jagger by Heather C. Leigh

JAGGER_RELEASE_BLITZ.jpg
JAGGER_LIVE.jpg
  • NEW DARK ROMANCE by Heather C. Leigh

Meet Miri (Junkie) and Jagger (Boss) in the Broken Doll Series!






Jagger-ebook.jpg




Jagger
Book Summary

I sell drugs. Heroin to be specific. And I'm fucking good at my job. Enough to fight my way to the top position, controlling all of Austin's supply.

So what if I had to kill the previous boss to do it. I do what has to be done. Never cared about consequences because I never had anything to lose.

Until I met Miri. My doll. She's my weakness and somehow, my enemies found out about her.

If they hurt her, they will regret the day they ever heard my name. Boss. They call me Boss for a reason. What I say goes, including the price on the heads of anyone who dares to fuck with what belongs to me.

My Miri.




Read a Bonus Scene HERE



OH I do not even know where to begin. It has taken me a few days to wrap my head around the epicness of this book. The raw pain and grit of this story leaves you breathless and begging for more. Jagger picks up right where Junkie left off and you are quickly thrown into the tailspin that is happening for Miri and Boss. Honestly, I do not know how Miri was able to hold herself strong throughout majority of this book. I really loved the fierceness of Boss. His determination to get Miri back and take out the one that caused them the pain of this whole ordeal. I may have been fist pumping when a certain someone got what was coming to them though!!!
Overall, this duet was one raw and gritty one and what Leigh does, it makes you fall in love with that anti-hero. The one you shouldn't love against better judgement but you cannot help yourself. If you want something that is out of the box that has such power behind it, I highly recommend this series if you like something just a touch darker!



jaggerad1.jpg

BOOK TRAILER

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BGZ2QlPUIc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Meet Heather C. Leigh
heather c leigh bio.jpg




Heather C. Leigh is the author of the Amazon best selling Famous series. She likes to write about the 'dark' side of fame. The part that the public doesn't get to see, how difficult it is to live in a fishbowl and how that affects relationships.

Heather was born and raised in New England and currently lives outside Atlanta, GA with her husband, 2 kids, and French Bulldog, Shelby.

She loves the Red Sox, the Patriots, and anything chocolate (but not white chocolate, everyone knows it's not real chocolate so it doesn't count) and has left explicit instructions in her will to have her ashes snuck into Fenway Park and sneakily sprinkled all over while her family enjoys beer, hot dogs, and a wicked good time.

My favorite authors are Dan Wells, Ken Follett, and Stephen King.




GIVEAWAY
$25 Amazon Gift Card

<a class="rcptr" href="http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/09964f03899/" rel="nofollow" data-raflid="09964f03899" data-theme="classic" data-template="" id="rcwidget_do3xfpxx">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>
<script src="https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js"></script>








THANK YOU!
TRSOR_PROMOTIONS.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment