Thursday, September 29, 2016

Transfer by Aly Martinez

TRANSFER_RELEASE_BLITZ.jpg

TRANSFER_LIVE.jpg
ONE STORY. TWO COUPLES.

The Retrieval Duet by Aly Martinez is a two part series.




TRANSFER (Part 2) is NOW AVAILABLE!


Transfer.jpg

Blurb
One story. Two couples.

I fell in love with a man who didn’t exist.

What started out as romance ended in hell.
His words turned to razor blades.
His kisses converted to fists.
His embrace became my cage.
His body transformed into a weapon, stealing parts of me until ultimately….
I broke.

I hated him.
My sole job in life became to protect our daughter.

I wasn’t sure I’d ever escape the prison he’d skillfully crafted from my fears.
Until the day our savior arrived.

This is the story of how I escaped the man who thought he owned me.
The transfer of my life and my family.

Transfer- Teaser #2.jpg


Holy roller coaster right Batman… Aly Martinez, you have taken us down the rabbit hole and brought us out going WTF. Between Clare and Heath, then Roman and Elisabeth and all the things that had happened to them thanks to the devious Walter, my head was spinning.
What I love about this book, is Transfer was focused more on Clare and Heath and the development of their relationship while looking in once in awhile to Roman and Elisabeth. It really makes the book and ultimately the duet come full circle.
This book goes into the final chapters of all of these people breaking free of what Walter had done to them and I love seeing each one of them getting their peace. The love and the emotions as well as the intrigue throughout had me fully engaged and wanting more. I highly recommend this duet to anyone who wants something a bit more than just romance. Some tough moments and highly emotional ones too keeps this book high paced!





RETRIEVAL is available and brings readers the first part of this emotional second chance romance.   
Retrieval C.jpg
Retrieval (Part One):





Meet Aly Martinez
ali martinez.jpg




Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Aly Martinez is a stay-at-home mom to four crazy kids under the age of five, including a set of twins. Currently living in South Carolina, she passes what little free time she has reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, preferably with a glass of wine at her side.
After some encouragement from her friends, Aly decided to add “Author” to her ever-growing list of job titles. Five books later, she shows no signs of slowing. So grab a glass of Chardonnay, or a bottle if you’re hanging out with Aly, and join her aboard the crazy train she calls life.

GIVEAWAY
$50 Amazon Gift Card
<a class="rcptr" href="http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/09964f03901/" rel="nofollow" data-raflid="09964f03901" data-theme="classic" data-template="" id="rcwidget_ezw9a1vw">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>
<script src="https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js"></script>


THANK YOU!
TRSOR_PROMOTIONS.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment