Thursday, September 15, 2016

Unstable by S.E. Hall

 

Title: Unstable
Author: S.E. Hall
Genre: Contemporary Romance


You can put up a front… but destiny already has your back

After eight years, Henley Calvert is headed home. Back to the family farm and small town she left behind, never to be thought of again.
Too much regret and shame to bear.
But she’s the only one left to see to her family’s legacy, so she must return to Ashfall and face all the ghosts that haunt her.
****
Gatlin Holt, the family farmhand, awaits her arrival, and lends a hand—in more ways than one. He reacquaints Henley with the lay of the land while helping her heal her soul with a new outlook on life.
Yet every time she thinks some peace may be within reach, Henley hits another roadblock. The biggest of which is Keaton Cash—her childhood nemesis who owns the farm next door.
****
And no, it’s not a love triangle. That’s impossible when Henley’s heart is closed, incapable of love.
iBooks | B&N


Wow I loved this book, from the first page I was hooked I hated that I had to stop reading it and couldn't wait to get right back to it! I have only recently found SE Hall, her book filthy foreign exchange being the first of her books that I had read but I am now scrolling through her back catalogue and adding them to my TBR because of how much I enjoyed Unstable. The books begins with Henley having to return to her home town after being gone for the last 8 years and she is hesitant about it. What follows is her journey of not only excepting her past but coming to terms with what she needs to do get herself a happily ever after. There are 2 other characters who take a lead role in the book and both Gatln and Keaton have the ability to be the men for Henley so the relationship she has with both is very interesting. But Keaton and his alpha male relationship views made him my dream book boyfriend! Gatlin to me was the brother Henley never had and needed. This book touched on several hard to broach subjects but the way that they were dealt with was phenomenal I couldn't wait to talk to another person who had read the book as soon as I finished just so that I could get all my feelings about the book out! I cannot say enough good things a out this book, it is amazing you will not be sorry that you downloaded it! It definitely takes a spot in my top 5 books of 2016! My review is slightly vague as I do not want to give any spoilers away so all I can say is of you like a good old fashioned cowboy romance then this book will hit all the spots! 






S.E. Hall, lover of all things anticipation and romance, is the author of The Evolve Series: Emerge, Embrace, Entangled, Entice, Endure and companion novellas Baby Mama Drama and Guide for Tools Looking to Date My Daughter by character Sawyer Beckett. S.E. also wrote the stand-alone Finally Found novels Pretty Instinct and Pretty Remedy. Her co-written works include The Provocative Professions Collection: Stirred Up, Packaged and Handled 1&2, One Naughty Night and full-length, standalone novels Matched and Filthy Foreign Exchange with Angela Graham as well as Conspire, a romantic suspense, written with Erin Noelle.
S.E. resides in Arkansas with her husband of 18 years and 3 daughters of the home. When not writing or reading, she can be found “enthusiastically cheering” on one of her girls’ softball games.

Enter to win a Signed Paperback of Unstable!




No comments:

Post a Comment