Tuesday, January 24, 2017

If I Dream by K.M. Scott




Title: If I Dream
Series: Corrupted Love #1
Author: K.M. Scott
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 24, 2017



Blurb

If I dream, will you dare?

All I wanted was my freedom. It's all I'd dreamed of from the first time I stood in the ring. Until I entered Robert Erickson's world. Until Serena. Cruelty and ugliness surrounded me, but she was beautiful and good. I wanted to protect her from her father's world, even though I knew being with her could mean the end of me.

I wanted for nothing as the daughter of one of the richest men in the world. But all my father's money couldn't buy what I truly craved. Until Ryder. I wanted all he was, all he brought out in me. All he made me desire.

Our love was forbidden by the one person who had the power to harm us. We dreamed of more than living in that world, though. We dreamed of having it all, but did we dare?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS


This book is one emotional ride that takes you on a tailspin with in the underworld. You have Ryder who is brought in as essentially a personal pitbull and his boss’s daughter Serene who cannot help but gravitate towards him. I love how their connection builds throughout this story as well. My heart broke for them so many times.
I have been a HUGE KM Scott fan for a long time, and this one honestly did not disappoint. I found myself wrapped up in the world that she created. While some may say it doesn’t seem realistic and such, I felt it could very much go with the type of family and world that Serene grew up in. You could tell right off that both Ryder and Serene are made for each other and even though two years apart, it did not diminish their feelings towards each other. There are some things that I am not HUGE fan of that happen in this book, however I felt it adds to the story and the reasonings behind some stuff.
Overall, I think this is a brilliant start to a brand new series by Scott and I NEED the second one like STAT!!! Especially after that ending!






Author Bio

K.M. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of sexy contemporary fiction. When she's not writing, you can find her reading a book, watching tv or movies, or cooking a new dish for family and friends.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment