Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I Just Want you by Kaylee Ryan




Title: I Just Want You
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 28, 2017



Blurb

“Go to college,” they said. “Get a good job,” they said. “It will be a piece of cake.” Well, whoever they are, they lied. Sure, college was a blast, but after college, not so much. The finding a job to go with my expensive education, that part was not so easy. At least not until I was offered a position at the new club in town.

Life is defined by the little moments that have the power to change it completely. I never thought getting a cup of coffee would change mine, but it did. She did. She’s one of those moments.

He’s my boss.

She’s my employee. 

I want him.

I can’t resist her.





Purchase Links

Special release price of $2.99

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Kaylee Ryan astounds me every time with her love stories.  With each new release she appears to have effortlessly created the perfect man.  In I Just Want You, Ryan introduced us to a new perfect man of her named Crew Ledger.  Now, how can a man named Crew Ledger not be the epitome of sex?  

I Just Want You centers around recent college grad Berklee and recent millionaire Crew.  Now, Ryan doesn’t write your typical Millionaire, rich playboy novel.  Instead, she gives us the story of a hardworking perfectionist trying to manage his money and develop something to call his own.  He isn’t a dominate, alpha, power hungry male.  Crew Ledger has as much strength as he does vulnerability.  He is your average, sweet southern feeling guy trying to claim his girl. And I loved every second of it.  

I Just Want You was everything Ryan promised and so much more.  Her stories continue to suck me in from the first turn of the page until the very end leaving me in one massive book hangover that was oh so worth it.  So it’s not shock to me that as I sit here writing my review I have one eye open, a sleep deprived smile on my face and a heart full of love.  Seriously, one click this one and fall in love with Crew.



Holy Hotness! Crew Ledger is 100% pure sexy and I could not get enough of him. He is not your typical rich playboy. His is determined to use his recent inheritance to make something he can call his own. His new club is his main focus and he has no time for distractions.
Berklee is a recent college graduate trying to start using the business degree she worked so hard for, but finding a company willing to take a chance on someone with no experience is not as easy as she had hoped. When her best friend's cousin gets her an interview for an administrator position at the new club he works at she is over the moon and jumps at the chance to prove herself. When she discovers her new boss is the subject of her most recent fantasies, staying professional may be harder that she thought.

Ryan not only gives us some amazing main characters, she also introduces us to a cast of loveable side characters that will have you hoping for their stories too.

I loved every single page of this book. Go ahead and one-click this one. I promise you will not regret it.






Author Bio

Kaylee Ryan has had a passion for reading since she was a little girl. That passion has slowly led to spinning romantic tales, and a one-click addiction. When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in her kindle or fingers glued to the keyboard, you can find Kaylee hanging out with friends and family. She loves all genres of music, and enjoys scrapbooking. She lives in Ohio with her husband (her real life happily ever after) and their rambunctious little boy.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment