Thursday, April 27, 2017

Broken Dreams by Callie Anderson

Cover Design: Sarah Hansen / Okay Creations
Photo Credit: Franggy Yanez Photography
Release Date: April 27, 2017
 

Synopsis

Ethan is the boy who climbed into my bedroom every night. He's everything I love. Laced with everything I despise. He's every happy memory. And every shattered dream. He's my everything. But he broke every part of me. I'm supposed to hate him. But I can't. I don't know how.
 

Goodreads


     

Giveaway

$50 Amazon Gift Card
 
 



If you have ever read a book written by Callie Anderson then you know exactly why you should one click this Broken Dreams without bothering to read further.  Anderson’s books are just that exceptional that they need no further explanation other than One click.  However, if you are a newbie to Anderson’s emotionally gripping stories, then settle in while I tell you why you’ll be one clicking!

In Broken Dreams Anderson tells us the story of a young love given a second chance after being quashed by life’s lessons.  All Leslie had ever dreamed of was being a prima ballerina studying at Juilliard until she met Ethan.  Ethan became her everything- first friend, confidant, love, and safety net  and she his very quickly at a young age.  They had hopes, dreams, ambitions until life stepped in and changed everything.  Broken, shattered beyond repair their lives lead them in two separate directions until fate bring them home.

One of the things I love about Anderson’s story telling is the flipping from past to present.  While I realize many readers aren’t a huge fan of this type of storytelling, I can easily say Anderson only does it to enhance her point, not to produce confusion.  Anderson continued to build up her story with each travel to the past setting the tone of angst, young love and hope only to bring the heartache and healing that comes with a second chance love with the present.  I feel like this is why you are able to so deeply connect to Anderson’s characters and the emotions of the story.  

Broken Dreams was easily a one sitting read that engaged me page turn after page turn until the very end.  Anderson continues to be one of my favorite authors and is easily worth every penny you pay for her books.  Her characters attach quickly and effortlessly to your heart every time never leaving you with disappointment.  I highly recommend that you check out this second chance love story and see for yourself why one clicking is a no brainer for Anderson’s novels.    
     

About the Author

Callie Anderson is a wife, mother and writer, who embraces the truth, then weaves it into a magical tale of romance and heartache.  

Connect with Callie

Newsletter Sign Up: http://bit.ly/2nUUFtI
Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2plJYBB
Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2plPZyc
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/2oqBpIz
Goodreads Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2plOIHo
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2oRzXQB
  cropped-SSFprLogo3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment