Monday, April 17, 2017

Sticks & Stones by Rachael Brownell



#99cents - APRIL 17th ONLY!

Blurb:
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but my past does not define me.
High School—one of the worst times in my life. I was “that” girl, the one everyone made fun of. The outcast. Band geek. Nerd. That’s all changed, and so have I. Jane Sharp vanished into thin air years ago; I go by Reese Kennedy now. But Reese isn’t the one invited to the Meadow High School Class of 2005 reunion next month. I am. So I need a plan.
Step one: Hire a fake fiance.
Step two: Attend my reunion and rub my success in their faces.
Step three: Resume my normal life.

Falling for Hunter Drake is not on my agenda.





I really enjoyed this book, it made me look by on my own school experience and be thankful for being the girl who fit into most groups!
The book centres on Reese aka Jane who did. It have a very good high school experience and because of this has built up walls around her that she is determined to keep in tact, the only problem is her high school reunion is coming up and her best friend is determined to make her go! It follows her deciding that if she is gonna have to go she is going to be the best version of herself and show the people she left behind that they did not win! But being a romance book there is plenty of hot encounters to keep you entertained!
This books was so much more than a romance it really shows you the effects that bullying can have on a person. And really does show you that sticks and stone may hurt but sometimes names hurt even more!



No comments:

Post a Comment