Thursday, July 20, 2017

Loving Kyle by Kasey Millstead




Title: Loving Kyle
Author: Kasey Millstead
Genre: Military Romance
Release Date: July 20, 2017



Blurb

The tough times don’t define you.  It’s how you respond to them that does.

Liv
Six years ago, my world was turned upside down with the ring of my phone and a gravelly voice on the other end.  For months afterward, I felt like I surely wouldn’t make it through another day.   Then my daughter was born.  A bundle of joy, bright enough to light my dreary days, with a glow that warmed my aching heart.   I’ve lived for her ever since.
As I stand here, staring at the man who looks so much like him, but is still so different, I find myself contemplating living for me, just for a little while…

Kyle
Honorably discharged from the army after five tours to Afghanistan, I’m back in my home town and working as a Basic Combat Training instructor.
Falling in love with Liv was never part of the plan, but as time goes by and wounds are healed, the wall erected between us slowly starts to crumble.  But Liv isn’t the type to give in easily.  Then I remember I’m an American soldier.
I will never accept defeat.  I will never quit.
It’s time she realized she’s mine.

“Deep down, I know two things for sure.  One, my heart, head and gut all direct me to Kyle.  Two, I’m going to continue ignoring them.”








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Oh how I love Kyle! I absolutely love it when a man knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it. 
Liv and Kyle have felt a pull toward each other from the moment they met. The problem? Liv is dating Kyle's brother Brant. When Brant dies suddenly, Liv is left to pick up the pieces and raise the daughter she never got to tell Brant about. 
Since the death of his brother, Kyle has always been there for Liv and his niece Matilda. He had my heart from the beginning and I fell head over heels in love with him. He is sweet, kind, all kinds of swoony, and oh so HOT! 
With Loving Kyle Millstead has delivered a sweet, sexy, steamy story full of characters that I couldn't help but love. She sucked me in from the start and I couldn't put it down. 



This was a beautiful tale of second chance love. It will gut you right from the start but the whole concept of finding love when you least expect it after such tragedy was a beautiful tale. Kyle and Liv always had that draw to each other, even when they shouldn’t have. Fast forward years later, and Kyle is determined. I love how fierce he was going after Liv. The passion these two have is off the charts. The fact that Kyle melds so well into her life is amazing too.
Overall, this was a great quick read for me. It hit all the high notes that I needed to keep myself engrossed in the story. I do have to say, the moments when Millstead had Liv at work, OMG DYING!!! I was laughing so hard at what she had to deal with then felt the same annoyance Liv did with customers…. Been there, done that, and I got the t-shirt. I would totally recommend this book if you want a swoon worthy tale!





Author Bio


Kasey Millstead is a wife and mother of four children. She lives in a picturesque location in country New South Wales, Australia.

Kasey is the author of the #1 bestselling Down Under Cowboy series. She is also the author of The Steele Investigations series, Fighting to Stay and Illicit Desire.

When she is not busy writing, racing around after her children and husband or trying to avoid doing housework, she enjoys nothing more than curling up with a good book and getting lost in the world of Happy Ever After.



Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment