Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Broken Puppet by Amo Jones




Title: The Broken Puppet
Series: The Elite Kings Club #2
Author: Amo Jones
Genre: Dark Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: July 18, 2017



Blurb

“I thought I knew who I was, but I was wrong.”

The Silver Swan

1. A girl who is tarnished. Tainted. One who does not fit into the confinement of legend.

The Silver Swan

2. Madison Montgomery.

I was lied to.
I was cheated.
Resigning to pick up the scraps of empty memories and disarrayed thoughts, I left. After finally cutting the strings of manipulation, I resorted to do what I’ve done since I was a child, something my father drilled into my brain since I could handle my first rifle.
Run.
I’m a mere shadow of the girl they all knew.
Lies and deceit change you. They alter your entire outlook on life.
I’m Madison Montgomery, and I want to play a game.
Here’s what happens when I win.

Riddle me this, Mads.
What goes bump in the night,
but is something you can’t see with sight?
You may run, and you may hide.
Our happily ever after will be like Bonnie & Clyde.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


If you thought The Silver Swan was a mind bending roller coaster ride, well say hello to Amo Jones’ The Broken Puppet! This story is a direct continuation of The Silver Swan, so run, don’t walk to grab that book and devour it before you dive into The Broken Puppet.
I think the one thing I really love about this series is the depth of it. The twists just add such a dynamic level to a crazy story. Madison is thrusted into this world of a dark underground family “club” and she falls for someone she should run for the hill from. I have to say I LOVE BISHOP! He is just wow. I am honestly speechless when it comes to him because he blows me away so much! There are so many moments in the book that makes you go WHOA! I devoured this book so fast just like I did with The Silver Swan and I was left with my jaw to the floor and begging for more!
Overall, if you like dark, twisted, very complex and layered stories, GRAB THIS SERIES! I promise you. You will not regret it. The rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper in The Broken Puppet and you will be left with more questions and more major WTF’s!





Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio

Amo is a full-time writer from New Zealand who loves long romantic walks to the wine cellar. 

She loves to write like how she lives, hanging on the edge of insanity with a wine glass in one hand and her morals-or lack thereof- in the other.

Those are not my monkeys, I swear....
Oh those hellhounds? Yeah, those are mine.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment